If you're experiencing issues connecting your Here Buds to an Android device over Bluetooth, one thing you can try is clearing your Bluetooth cache. To do this, follow the below steps:
- Open Settings
- Go to Application Manager
- Ensure all System Apps are shown by either swiping left or right or tapping More menu in the top right and choosing ‘Show system apps'
- Scroll down and select Bluetooth Share. Then, tap Force Stop and then tap on Storage and then Clear Application Data
- Go back and do the same thing for the system apps called ‘Bluetooth Test’ and ‘Bluetooth MIDI Services’ (if shown) (Force Stop and then tap on Storage and then Clear Application Data)
- Toggle Bluetooth off and then back on
- Once completed, restart you phone